• Professional economist with 20 years of experience in business development, mergers and acquisitions, corporate finance, communications, governance and sustainability in Canada, US, Europe and Asia.
• Graduated from the Academy of Economic Studies in Bucharest, Romania with a B.Com. Degree in Business Administration and Economics in 1997 and has since completed several professional programs in capital markets, business strategy and corporate governance.
• Prior to joining Canarc was Director of Corporate Communications with Aurcana Corporation from 2012-2014 and served in a similar role for Selwyn Resources Corporation from 2010-2012
• From 2001-2012 worked as an industry analyst with a $3.5 Billion investment fund.
• He was instrumental in raising over CA$175 million in joint venture, equity and debt financings for mineral resource projects since 2010.
President, CEO and Director