Why consider an investment in Santa Fe Gold Corp?
Santa Fe Gold is a rapidly growing mining and exploration company focused on acquiring and mining gold and silver properties. But what sets it apart and makes it a compelling investment? The key ingredients: Quality assets; experienced management; and a superior business plan for dynamic growth. Cash flow from the Summit silver-gold mine provides the company a significant edge in today’s difficult market for junior miners. Management intends to leverage Summit’s profits to expand the Summit operation, advance the Mogollon and Ortiz gold projects and acquire other quality precious metals assets. Look for expanding revenues and greater market recognition in the years ahead!
- Proven management team – extensive experience, impeccable credentials, disciplined.
- Management ownership 12%
- Summit gold-silver mine achieved commercial production in April 2012.
- Low operating costs compared to gold mines worldwide.
- Gold and silver resources with excellent exploration upside.
- Significant exposure to silver as well as to gold.
- Industrial mineral assets provide diversification.
- Properties are all located in the politically stable United States.